Press Release

  • 27
    As part of the company’s 15-year anniversary, OMRAN Releases Second Edition of ‘Panorama’

    Muscat, 27 July 2020: OMRAN Group, the executive arm of the Sultanate for tourism development, recently released the second edition of its corporate seasonal publication ‘‘Panorama’’. The publication features the paramount role of OMRAN’s diverse assets and investments in stimulating the growth of tourism across various governorates, as well as its efforts in supporting the socio-economic development in the country. The

  • 22
    OMRAN Group Signs Capability Building Agreement with The National Training Fund (NTF)

    Muscat, 22nd July 2020 – OMRAN Group, the Sultanate’s executive arm for tourism development, recently signed a Capability Building Agreement with the National Training Fund (NTF). The strategic two-year collaboration project aims to attract young Omani hospitality enthusiasts and provide them with hands-on operational experience to become the future hoteliers of the Sultanate’s growing tourism industry.   The agreement was

  • Madinat al irfan
    Muttrah Tourism Development Company Announces the Restructuring of the Ownership Shares in Mina Al Sultan Qaboos Waterfront Redevelopment Project

    MUSCAT, July 18, 2020 – Muttrah Tourism Development Company LLC (MTDC) which was established to redevelop Port Sultan Qaboos into a mixed-use tourism and residential community announced today that the shareholders have agreed to restructure the ownership of the company. Under the restructure, Port Investment Limited (PIL) will transfer its 70% shares to OMRAN which currently owns the remaining 30%

  • 7
    OMRAN gears up for ‘Within Oman’ campaign 2020

    Muscat | 6 July 2020: OMRAN Group, the executive arm of the Sultanate for tourism development, is gearing up to roll out the second edition of ‘Within Oman’, the nation-wide promotional campaign designed to boost domestic tourism by providing special packages and experiences at the Group’s diverse hospitality assets across the country. As the tourism sector now looks into moving

  • 26
    OMRAN Group looks at luring more tourists & investors to Oman at ITB Berlin

    This announcement marks the opening of the Sultanate’s first JW Marriott hotel and the second hotel within the Oman Convention & Exhibition Centre (OCEC) precinct at Madinat Al Irfan. JW Marriot Muscat is the latest addition to OMRAN Group’s hotel portfolio which aims to boost the Sultanate’s MICE offering as well as play an integral role in attracting both business and leisure travelers to Oman. 

  • 10
    OMRAN Group bags three awards at World Travel Awards

    Oman Tourism Development Company (OMRAN Group), the executive arm of the Sultanate for tourism development, bagged three awards at the recently held 26th World Travel Awards 2019 that took place at the Royal Opera House Muscat on 28th November 2019. During the ceremony, OMRAN Group received the ‘World’s Leading Tourism Development Company’ 2019 accolade. The prestigious international accolade recognises OMRAN’s

  • 25
    OMRAN Unveils 49th National Day Offers

    As part of the celebrations of the 49th National Day, Oman Tourism Development Company (OMRAN Group) – the executive arm of the Sultanate for tourism development – announces a special offer to mark the 49th glorious occasion and boost domestic tourism through its various hospitality assets in the country.  The new promotion, which comes under the ‘Within Oman’ theme, offers